Terms & Conditions
This page contains important information about your use of this website.
It provides details on what you can expect when using this site and on what is expected of you when you purchase Products or complete forms relating to this organisation.
This might include conditions of membership, Codes of Conduct, details of policies & rules that apply to this organisation, advice on alternative payment methods, and so on.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the contents of this page as you are deemed to have read and understood the content when you use this site.
This section contains links to documents that are of specific relevance to Dulverton Cricket Club.
It is important that you take the time to familiarise yourself with the documents that are relevant to you, as you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the provisions contained in them when you 'sign' your membership application:
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Changing Room Policy
- Code of Conduct for Club Members & Guests
- Club Guidelines on eSafety
- Club Guidelines on Photography
- Helmet Usage Policy
- Juniors in Open Age Cricket Policy
- Transport Guidelines for Senior Players
- Code of Conduct for Young People
- ECB Fielding Regulations
- ECB Guidance on Use of Helmets by Young Players
- ECB Fast Bowling Directives
- Guidlines for Managing Young Players Away from the Club
- Missing Child Guidelines
- Transport Policy for U18s
- Agreement for Young Players to Walk Home
Alternative Payment Methods:
We appreciate that not everyone can use, or is comfortable using the internet to make payment for goods and services. We are therefore delighted to accept cash and cheques. Please download, print off and complete the appropriate form below; these can be passed, with payment, to team captains, team managers, or other officers of the Club.